A game that takes place in a dark fantasy world, Naraka is the first game from Bladepoint Studios. It’s an action RPG with a unique twist on skill trees and leveling up. The game is now available for download on Steam and Xbox One.
Naraka is a game of skill and strategy. It was created by Bladepoint’s Valda Cui. In this article, I will teach you how to play the game and what skills are available.
Valda Cui is a newly introduced character in Naraka: Bladepoint. She has excellent crowd control (CC) skills. Because of her abilities, we also consider her to be beginner-friendly. Here’s how to play Valda Cui in Naraka: Bladepoint with our tutorial.
How can I get Valda Cui to open up?
To be clear, Valda Cui may be used through her trial card, which lasts three matches. After that, you must either pay 12,000 tae or 600 gold to buy her. This will permanently unlock her.
Haze is Valda Cui’s ability.
- Default — This fires a straight stream of water bombs. When it collides with an opponent or an obstruction, or when it reaches the maximum distance, it will explode. The tidal trap will keep an opponent trapped for two seconds.
- Instead of shooting in a straight line, you’ll target a particular region using Haze: Array. Then a swarm of water bombs will appear, capturing any opponents that go over them.
- Teleport: Haze – Valda Cui takes a step back, and three water bombs materialize in front of her.
Valda Cui’s Haze skill’s base version is already very good. Ideally, you’ll want to take out an opponent (i.e., right-clicking to do a lunge or an uppercut). Then press “F” right away to enclose them in a bubble. You may launch a concentrate attack or blast them with your ranged weapons during the two seconds they’re imprisoned. If the targets are farther away, try not to squander this talent since it requires precise targeting.
It’ll be much great if you can unlock Haze: Array. Over a half-dozen water bombs spawn, guaranteeing that you may incapacitate several opponents that are fighting. The main drawback is that the charge animation takes a long time and leaves you vulnerable.
Nether Nightmare is Valda Cui’s ultimate.
- Default – A tidal wave seems to be coming into Valda Cui. Enemies who are surrounded by this will be driven back somewhat. Similarly, a whirlpool known as Dragon’s Coil will imprison them. Hostiles are held captive for 15 seconds, although they may escape on their own or if assaulted. Valda Cui then jumps into the air on her own wave, ready to strike with a Sea Dragon Spear.
- Smite: Nether Nightmare — The entrapment lasts nine seconds, but Valda Cui no longer utilizes the Sea Dragon Spear. Instead, she is free to roam about and utilize ranged weaponry.
- Bind in the Nether Nightmare – There is no longer a tidal wave rushing forth. Valda Cui, on the other hand, just floats above her own wave. She’ll be able to wield her Sea Dragon Spear to harm enemies and trap them in a whirlpool.
Because you may connect several targets before selecting one to pierce with the Sea Dragon Spear, the default version of Valda Cui’s ultimate is excellent. It’s acceptable to play Nether Nightmare: Smite if you’re not surrounded by other players. Finally, there’s Nether Nightmare: Bind, which we believe is much superior. After the first blow with the spear causes damage, you may blast them with another assault while they’re trapped.
Valda Cui is, in general, a playable character in Naraka: Bladepoint. You can enclose your opponents to more successfully block their assaults if you focus on crowd management.